Soya chaap curry is one of the vegetarian curry. Perfect replacement of non-veg for pure vegetarian, because it’s contain high amount of protein and taste like non-veg while chewing!! But don’t worry chaap is fully vegetarian and it’s yummy, delicious gravy is tasty beyond your expectation.
Chaap is cooked by many recipe but today I am sharing with you my favourite chaap recipe which is easy to make. Chaap is the dish which we Indians made on special occasions or festival. You can easily buy chaap from dairy, their is no recipe of chaap making at home.. Because it’s only made in factory. So let’s start learn how to make chaap curry:-
Ingredients for Soya chaap curry
1 Bowl oil
1/2 Tbsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
1 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
One Dry red chilli
1 Tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
2 Green Cardamom
7-8 Black pepper
1 Cinnamon stick ( Daalchini)
1 Tsp turmeric powder
A Tbsp salt
1 Bowl onion paste
One Bowl tomato puree
4 Soya Chaap sticks
1 Tsp Garam masala
A Tbsp Coriander powder
One Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
2 Tbsp fresh Cream ( you can use malai also)
How to make soya chaap curry
1) Take a pan add 1 Tbsp oil and chaap sticks, fry chaap from both the sides till it gets crispy. You can also deep fry chaaps.
2) Cut these chaap into 4 pieces each and place aside.
3) Take another deep stainless steel pan, Heat oil then add Cumin seeds, dry chilli, bayleaf, cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon stick and black pepper. Cook it on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
4) Now add ginger garlic paste, saute well for non-stickiness.
5) Add onion paste and cook till it colours gets brown, stirring occasionally to prevent from stickiness.
6) After 4-5 minutes add tomato puree and cook well till oil separate from gravy.
7) Now add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder and mix all properly.
8) Add 2 cup water ( according to your desired thickness ) bring it to boil.
9) Add pieces of chaap and mix well, cook in low flame for 5 minutes so that all gravy taste enters in chaap.
10) Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.
11) Your chaap is ready now.. Enjoy it with hot chappaties.
TIME DURATION = 1 HOUR
SERVING = 5 PERSONS
Watch full video of Soya chaap curry recipe
Related post :- SHAHI AND MATAR PANEER RECIEPE
Try this delicious soya chap recipe at your home, if you have any question you can comment below without any hesitation or want to share any recipe with Cookin France your most welcome.