Summer has already begun, which means that a season of fun picnics and gatherings is ahead of us. So why not surprise your family and friends with hot fresh homemade pizza? The tips in this article will help you pick the right portable pizza oven for your backyard. You will find out which furnace characteristics are essential for the perfect Neapolitan pie and what to consider when buying a new device.
Pitfalls That You Must Avoid in Running a Bakery
Running a bakery might appear like a simple affair, and in many ways, it is. However, there are many ways that this type of food service business can fail. After all, even the smallest errors and oversights can have a massive impact on the endeavour, especially for those that have only just begun their operations. While it is undoubtedly true that mishaps can and will happen, you will give yourself more chances to reach your goals by steering clear of them entirely. Here are some of the pitfalls that you must avoid.
FIVE AMAZING BANANA RECIPES
Banana is available through out the year. Banana can be eat directly or cook by some amazing banana recipes. Many yummy desset and dishes is made from ripe banana. Banana is one fruit which is cheap and nutritious.
Today I’m Sharing with you some banana dishes which you will definitely love. So let’s start…
1) BANANA MILKSHAKE
I love banana milkshake so that I can drink Mine and yours too. Banana milkshake is all time favourite summer shake, made from some ripe banana, sugar and fresh milk, blend all these in blender and serve chilled with some dunked ice cubes in it. It will tastes awesome and very healthy for bones and tooth.
Get Recipe video – BANANA MILKSHAKE
2) BANANA CHIPS
Banana chips is one of the rare snack you will find in market. It is the famous snack of gujrat. In Delhi you can buy it from trade fair. Banana chips is made up of green banana slice and deep fried in coconut oil. It is very yummy snack you ever eat.
Recipe video – BANANA CHIPS
3) BANANA CUSTARD
Custard with loads of ripe banana pieces is very yummy dessert and healthy for children. Chilled banana custard in summer night will give you the taste which you are unknown about…
Recipe video – BANANA CUSTARD
4) BANANA BREAD
Banana bread is easily available in bakery or grocery store. It smells the wonderful aroma. It is really good and yummy. This is the keeper recipe.
Recipe video – BANANA BREAD
5) EGGLESS BANANA CAKE
Easy and quick one cake recipe made with whole wheat flour and bananas. Light, soft and fresh banana cake without eggs, no other special ingredient required.
Recipe video – EGGLESS BANANA CAKE
Related post – Yummy dessert
Try this amazing recipes at home and share your feedback with Cookin France. And if you know some others banana recipes you can messege me, I will upload surely.
MAGIC COOKING TIPS | KITCHEN TIPS
COOKING IS AN ART an art in which you definitely need knowledge with smartness. Sometime we all need cooking tips in kitchen for fast and better Cooking, which is necessary in our busy daily schedule.
Here is the same cooking tips you should know for better cooking and for your happiness too.
1) To make crispier bhaajis (Pakoras) add little corn flour or rice flour in gram flour and some hot oil while making the pakora’s batter.
2) To reduce the extra salt from daal tame a small wheat flour dough and dip in daal. Extra salt will reduce in 4-5 mintues. Then take dough out.
3) For fast cooking always cook on low flame with close pan.
4) Boil pasta for one minute less than Pasta’s instructions. Cook 1 minute on pan with sauce.
5) While boiling the rice add 1 Tbsp of lemon juice in rice for soft and non sticky rice.
6) Add 1 tbsp oil while boiling the pasta for non stickiness.
7)Add baking soda in ‘Maida‘ for fluffy bhatura.
8) Do not add onion in ‘Shahi paneer‘ for better gravy. Only use tomato puree.
9) To make soft ‘Chappaties’, prepare wheat flour 30 mintues before the cooking.
10) Rub your hands with stainless steel vessel to remove the strong smell of onion and garlic.
11) To prevent milk boiling over, use wooden spatula.
Related post – STREET FOOD
Follow these amazing tips in your kitchen. And if you know any other magic cooking tips do share with me, I will post definitely.
TOP 10 FAMOUS STREET FOOD OF DELHI | DELHI FOOD
Delhi is famous for their monuments and great history among all over the India. The capital has many restaurants, shopping markets and delicious
Delhi food stalls or shop which is very budget friendly.
Here is the list of best Street food in Delhi that makes the Delhi best one.
1)PARANTHE WALI GALI
Paranthe wali gali in chandni chowk near New Delhi. Here you find many types of parantha’s in one Street that’s why its named as paranthe wali gali. Parantha which is here serve is very cheapest at rate.
2) LALA BABU CHAAT BHANDAR
Lala babu chaat bhandar in chandni chowk, opposite to McDonald. The Gobi muttar samosas are must try and Rs 50 for two people, I think it’s very budget friendly.
3) BISHAN SWAROOP
One of the hidden fruit chaat stall in chandni chowk is bishan swaroop. The average cost of chaat for 2 people’s is Rs 50. The fruit chaat and boiled potatoes with chickpeas, garnishing with lemon is totally mouth watering food.
4)KHANDANI PAKODE WALA
Khandani pakode wala in sarogini nagar ring road market. They serve 10 types of pakora’ at just rupees 10-12 only each. Hot spicy pakode with hot cup of tea in winters is heaven for all.
Kulcha junction in Hanuman road, near Bangla sahib gurudwara, CP. One plate of chole-kulche at just rupees 90 wich is enough for two peoples. This is very crowded place because of their fame. The buttery kulcha will love you beyond your expectations.
Dolli haat in INA, one of the top place for taste dishes from all states of India. From North-Indian thali to South-Indian thali, Hyderabadi biryani to sea food from Andaman and nicobar. The dish you name you will definitely get it.
7)DOLMA AUNTY KE MOMOS
Dolma aunty momo point is situated in Lajpat nagar market, they serve the most amazing and soft momos. On extremely low rate ranging from Rs 20 to 50 only.
8)LITTI CHOKA IN NOIDA
Street fod of Noida is very famous, litti choka is one of the delicious food from here, opposite side of GIP mall. Litti choka’s sta give you one plate at just rupees 20-30 only. Must try it, and you will love it.
9)MOOLCHAND PARANTHE WALA
Moolchand paranthe wala under moolchand flyover. Very buttery paranthe with pickle is must try food in Delhi.
10)JUNG BAHADUR KACHORI WALA
Jung Bahadur kachori wala near paranthe wali gali, chandni chowk. One plate of kachori for 2 person at just rupees 70. This famous shop is here since 1970’s.
Related post STREET FOOD OF NORTH CAMPUS DELHI
Must visit these places which I mentioned above and share your experience with me.
Soon I’ll be back with another food points.
CHEAPEST NORTH CAMPUS STREET FOOD | STREET FOOD
North campus!! Yes we all are fascinated toward the north campus and Street food of north campus. It’s obvious that College going students want food at very cheapest rate, near their college. No matter if they are from south campus, north campus or some another university.
But for being a North campus’s student. I want to share with you the top 5 cheapest food point near your college or vishwavidhayla metro station.
So let’s begin walk from vishwavidhayla metro station to the campus area.
1) MOMOS POINT
When you step out from metro station you find our favourite momos point. There are many momos stalls such as Sikkim momos point, Darzling momos point etc. They all serve very spicy and delicious momos at very cheapest rate. Veg momos in 20 Bucks, paneer in 30 bucks and many more.
2)CHOLE KULCHE STALL
Chole kulche’s stall infornt of SGTB Khalsa college. Uncle serve very tasty, mouthwatering chole khulche. I personally love this chole khulche. Uncle told me that he started this stall before I was born,haha!! One plate of kulche is at just rupees 20.
3) TOM UNCLE MAGGI POINT
Tom uncle Maggi point is near Ramjas college is very popular place of hangout for students. Here is various types of maggi at very cheapest rate, which can full two tummies at just rupees 100. Tom uncle Maggi point is one of the popular place of north campus since many years.
4)SUDAMA TEA STALL
Sudama tea stall near Ramjas college is very popular tea point of north campus. Student who lives in PG or campus can easily enjoy the hot tea sips at chilled evening and do non-stop gossips with friends or loved ones. Sudama uncle’s tea stall is very old shop of north campus. This oldness of the stall increase its popularity day by day among students.
5) CHACHE DI HATTI
CHACHE DI hatti in kamla nagar near back gate of kirorimal college. It is the famous place where you can get different types of CHOLE bhature. You always find this shop crowded and very big queue, you have to wait for your turn at this place.
Related post RESTAURANT STYLE CHOLE BHATURE
Visit these five places and must taste all stuff which I mentioned above and share your experience with me.
Basically the food I mentioned above is Street food of north campus but soon I’ll come with list of decent budget friendly restaurant of north campus.
MIX VEG RECIPE | HOW TO COOK MIX VEG | FRIED MIX VEG
Delicious Mix veg is the mouthwatering dish loved by everyone as it’s tastes like restaurant style mix veg. Each and every bite of MIX veg gives you the vegetable’s taste which you will love definitely.
Mix veg is made with any vegetables of your choice. As it is full of nutrients. You can call it Balanced diet because it contains all necessary nutrients for health and growth.
HEALTHY DIET FOR TEENAGE GIRL
Let’s start learn how to cook mix veg at home in resturant style.
Ingredients for Mix Veg
3 Tbsp oil
1/2 Tbsp Cumin seeds
1 Bowl tomato puree
2 Chopped Carrot
1 chhoped cauliflower
1 chhoped broccoli
A small bowl of peas
1 bowl soaked cashew
1 Bowl chhoped capsicum
2 Tbsp chhoped Coriander leaves
1 Tbsp Garam masla
1 Tbsp kashmiri Red chilli powder
1/2 Tbsp turmeric powder
1 Tbsp Salt
2 Tbsp ginger,garlic and green chilli paste.
How to cook Mix Veg
1) Take a deep stainless steel pan (kadai) and add oil on heat. Add Cumin seeds and bayleaf, cook for 1-2 mintues on low flame.
2)Now add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste. Saute well for 1 minute.
3) Add mushroom, broccoli and cashews in pan, mix it properly. (Cook for 1-2 mintues)
4)Now add tomato puree , cook for 4-5 minutes till oil gets separate from mixture.
5) Then add Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander Powder, Garam masala and salt, mix well.
6) Stirring occasionally for 2 mintues, then close the pan with a plate and cook on low flame for 15-20 mintues.
7) When all vegetables properly cooked add corriender leaves for garnishing and better taste.
8)Your yummy and tasty mix veg is ready now, serve it with hot chappaties.
TIME DURATION = 30 MINTUES
PREPARATION = 30 MINTUES
SERVING = 5-6 PERSONS
Watch full video of MIX VEG RECIPE
Point to Remember
1) You can add any vegetable you love.
2) Continuously checks vegetables while cooking, do no over cooking as it will tastes bad then.
3) You can also add paneer if you are paneer lover. Chhoped paneer into small pieces. You can shallow fry or leave as it is.
4) Do not add water in it. Nobody likes Mix Veg with gravy.
RELATED POST = PALAK PANEEER RECIPE
Try this delicious recipe at home and share your reviews with us. Share your receipe with Cookin France we accept guest recipe. Share your suggestions and reviews in comment session.
PALAK PANEER RECIPE – SHAHI STYLE | HOW TO COOK PALAK PANEER
Palak paneer curry is made up of Indian cheese (paneer) and spanich (palak) leaves. This curry is one of the most delicious dishes of North India. Spanich can be use in many dishes like ‘Palak saag’, ‘Palak pakora‘ etc.
Today we will learn palak paneer recipe in shahi style. For this shahi taste you have to add cream and cashews in palak, or if you don’t want it, you can avoid. It is totally optional. This recipe is my favourite recipe among all palak recipe.
Shahi palak paneer is usually made on any special occasions because it is not easy to eat such creamy curry on normal days. If you don’t like cashew or cream, do not add it. Use only butter for garnishing.
Let’s start how to cook palak paneer in shahi style.
Ingredients for palak paneer
500gm Spanich leaves
250gm Paneer pieces (Indian cottage cheese)
1Cup onion paste
A bowl of tomato puree
1 Cinnamon stick (Dalchini)
5-6 Cloves (Long)
4 Green Cardamoms (Ilaychi)
Tsp Red chilli powder
A Tbsp Salt
2 Dry red chilli
1Tsp turmeric powder
1 Tsp Cumin seeds
1 Tsp Coriander Powder (Dhaniya)
1/2 Tbsp Garam masala
2 Tbsp chhoped Coriander leaves
1 Cup fresh Cream
How to cook palak paneer
1) Soak cashews in warm water for 30 minutes.
2) Take one Cooking bowl half full of water, bring it to boil on stove. Then add spanich leaves in it, cook it for 15 mintues on closed bowl.
3) After 15 mintues, separate leaves from water. Now with the help of blender, blend the spanich leaves with 1/2 cup of water. Put paste aside.
4) Take a deep stainless steel pan (kadai) on stove. Add oil and heat it. Then add bayleaf, Cumin seeds, Cinnamon stick, Green Cardamom, Red dry chilli. Look it on low flame for 1-2 mintues.
5) Now add onion paste, cook till it’s colour gets brown, saute continuously.
6) After 3-4 minutes add tomato puree and cook for 5-6 minutes. Till oil gets separate from paste.
7) Then add Red chilli, powder, salt, Garam masala, turmeric powder and Coriander Powder, mix well.
8) After that add spanich paste and paneer pieces in it, mix all properly. Then bring it cook on low flame for 5 minutes. So that gravy enters in paneer.
9) Add Coriander leaves for better taste.
10) Garnish with cashew and Cream, mix all properly.
Your palak paneer curry is ready now. Serve not with ‘Buttery naan’, ‘Chappati’ or ‘Rice’. It tastes really awesome as it is ‘Desi Indian dish‘.
Watch full video of PALAK PANEEER RECIPE.
TIME DURATION = 30 MINUTES
PREPRATION TIME = 30 MINTUES
SERVING = 4-5 PERSONS
Related post = RESTAURANT STYLE TWO PANEER RECIPE
Point to Remember
Remember you can add water according to your desired thickness or can avoid. But do not add more water because palak paneer is usually made thick.
You can do paneer shallow fry before cooking for crispy paneer taste.
Try this yummy recipe at home and share your experience with us. And if you have any query or want to ask me anything you can directly message me on my Facebook page or comment session.
Share your recipe with us , we’ll glad to post such guest’s recipe.
Thanks to all
CHOLE BHATURE RECIPE – PUNJABI STYLE
Chole bhature is the dish of Punjab and Street food of Delhi. This dish is very delicious food which is loved by everyone. Curry is the chickpeas’s curry and bhature is made from all purpose flour. Chickpeas curry (Chole) is the yummy gravy, which is serve with bhatura or bhature in India. Once I thought that bhatura is the large poori but I was wrong. I saw many recipes of bhatura on YouTube and finally got the best one. Bhatura is not a large poori but similar to poori. It can made by yeast, eno, curd etc.
In Delhi you may find lots of chole bhature’s Street shops or restaurants. We delhiite love Chole bhature more than anything, and in winters it tastes like woowww….
So let’s start learn how to cook chole bhature at home, in pure Punjabi style..
Ingredients for chickpeas (Chole)
1 Bowl chickpeas (Chole)
2 Glass water
1/2 Tbsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
1 Cinnamon stick (Dalchini)
1 Tbsp Coriander powder (Dhaniya powder)
5-6 Cloves (Long)
5-6 Black pepper
1 Dry red chilli
1 Tbsp chole masala
1Tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
1 Tsp turmeric powder
2 Tea bags
2-3 Green Cardamoms (ilaychi)
1 inch Ginger (Cut it into long slice)
5-6 Chopped Green chilli
1 Bowl onion paste
1Tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 Bowl tomato puree
1 Small bowl PANEER (Indian cheese) CIT it into dice size pieces. (Optional)
2 Tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
2 Pieces lemon
1 onion slices for garnishing
4 Tbsp oil
How to cook chickpeas (Chole)
1) Soak chickpeas in water over night (7-8hrs).
2) Take a cooker and add chickpeas and water, with 2 black tea bags, bring it to boil.
3) When Chickpeas boiled, separate it from water, throw out the remaining water.
4) Take a deep stainless steel kadai, add 3-4tbsp oil , heat it on stove.
5) Now add Cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, green cardamom, black pepper, cloves and dry red chilli, cook it on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
6) Add Ginger garlic paste and green chilli, saute for 2-3 mintues.
7) Now add onion paste and cook till it’s colour gets golden brown.
8) After 3-4 minutes add tomato puree and ginger slices, cook it for 5-6 minutes till oil get separate from mixture.
9) Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chole masala, Coriander powder and salt and mix properly. Cook it for 2 mintues.
10) Add chickpeas (Chole) and PANEER and mix properly so that gravy enters in chole and paneer.
11) Then add water according to your desired thickness. And bring it to boil for 5 mintues.
12) Your chole (Chickpeas) is now ready, garnish it with Coriander leaves and onion.
13) Serve hot with lemon and enjoy with hot fluffy bhatura.
TIME DURATION = 5 MINTUES
SERVING = 4 PERSONS
Watch full video of CHOLE RECIPE
Making bhatura is not so easy task as it takes proper time. If your bhatura is not fluffy then it may not loved by anyone, nor delicious to eat. Fluffy bhatura can be made by yeast. Here I’m sharing easy and best bhatura recipe with you.
Ingredients for bhature
1 Bowl all purpose flour (Maida)
2 Tbsp curd (You can use eno also)
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Cup water
How to cook bhature
Mix all the ingredients and ready it with water like chappati’s mixture, leave it for 4 hours for properly set.
Watch full video of BHATURA RECIPE
TIME DURATION = 30 MINTUES
RELATED POST = SOYA CHAAP RECIPE
Try this yummy recipe at your home and share your feedback with Cookin France. If you want to share any recipe with us, your most welcome.
You can also follow me on Facebook and ask any query.
SOYA CHAAP CURRY RECIPE
Soya chaap curry is one of the vegetarian curry. Perfect replacement of non-veg for pure vegetarian, because it’s contain high amount of protein and taste like non-veg while chewing!! But don’t worry chaap is fully vegetarian and it’s yummy, delicious gravy is tasty beyond your expectation.
Chaap is cooked by many recipe but today I am sharing with you my favourite chaap recipe which is easy to make. Chaap is the dish which we Indians made on special occasions or festival. You can easily buy chaap from dairy, their is no recipe of chaap making at home.. Because it’s only made in factory. So let’s start learn how to make chaap curry:-
Ingredients for Soya chaap curry
1 Bowl oil
1/2 Tbsp Cumin seeds (Jeera)
1 Tbsp Ginger garlic paste
One Dry red chilli
1 Tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
2 Green Cardamom
7-8 Black pepper
1 Cinnamon stick ( Daalchini)
1 Tsp turmeric powder
A Tbsp salt
1 Bowl onion paste
One Bowl tomato puree
4 Soya Chaap sticks
1 Tsp Garam masala
A Tbsp Coriander powder
One Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
2 Tbsp fresh Cream ( you can use malai also)
How to make soya chaap curry
1) Take a pan add 1 Tbsp oil and chaap sticks, fry chaap from both the sides till it gets crispy. You can also deep fry chaaps.
2) Cut these chaap into 4 pieces each and place aside.
3) Take another deep stainless steel pan, Heat oil then add Cumin seeds, dry chilli, bayleaf, cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon stick and black pepper. Cook it on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
4) Now add ginger garlic paste, saute well for non-stickiness.
5) Add onion paste and cook till it colours gets brown, stirring occasionally to prevent from stickiness.
6) After 4-5 minutes add tomato puree and cook well till oil separate from gravy.
7) Now add red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder and mix all properly.
8) Add 2 cup water ( according to your desired thickness ) bring it to boil.
9) Add pieces of chaap and mix well, cook in low flame for 5 minutes so that all gravy taste enters in chaap.
10) Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.
11) Your chaap is ready now.. Enjoy it with hot chappaties.
TIME DURATION = 1 HOUR
SERVING = 5 PERSONS
Watch full video of Soya chaap curry recipe
Related post :- SHAHI AND MATAR PANEER RECIEPE
Try this delicious soya chap recipe at your home, if you have any question you can comment below without any hesitation or want to share any recipe with Cookin France your most welcome.
TOP TWO KHEER RECIPE – YUMMY DESSERT
We Indians are most fascinated towards KHEER in every festival or family get-together. Kheer is all time favourite dessert for us. But in festive season or winters we love kheer more than delicious food. Mostly kheer is made by many recipes like SABUDANA KHEER, MAKHANA KHEER, RICE KHEER etc. But today Cookin France come with two very yummy kheer recipe which is very easy to make. So let’s start…
1) PUNJABI STYLE – RICE KHEER
Needless to say but punjabi food is awesome than any food in India. If you are also Punjabi food lover so here is the recipe of PUNJABI RICE KHEER for you.
Ingredients for Rice kheer
1 Cup rice
2 Cardamom (ilaychi)
1 Ltr milk
1 Cup sugar
7-8 chhoped almonds (Optional)
7-8 Raisins (Optional)
How to cook Punjabi style – Rice kheer
1) Soak rice in water for 1 hour, after that crushed rice with your hand into 2-3 pieces.
2) Take a deep stainless steel pan (Kadai) on gas stove. Add milk and cardamom in it. Let it be cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes.
3) After that add sugar in it, mix Properly.
4) Stirring occasionally after every 5 minutes, check your desired thickness.
5)Cook on low flame, Stirring occasionally for 15 minutes.
6) Now add raisins and almonds, mix well, check thickness.
7) Add 6-7 drops of rose water for traditional flavour.
8) Serve hot in glass bowl, garnish with chhoped almonds.
Watch video of PUNJABI STYLE RICE KHEER
TIME DURATION= 45 MINTUES
SERVING = 3 PERSONS
2) COCOLATE RICE KHEER
Rice KHEER is traditional KHEER, but chocolate is modern taste. Both will together gives a indo-modern dessert taste. So let’s start chocolate rice KHEER recipe..
Ingredients for chocolate Rice kheer
1 Ltr. Milk
A Cup brown sugar
1 Cup chocolate (any chocolate)
One Cup Rice
2 cup water
1/2 Cup fresh cream (Malai)
1Tbsp choco chips and sprinkles for garnishing.
How to make chocolate Rice kheer
1) Soak rice in water for 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and add milk and Cardamom, cook it for 20 minutes in low flame.
3) On another stove, take a another pan and melt chocolate with cream on heat.
4) Mix chocolate and cream properly, wisk well for lump free choco.
5) When rice properly cooked, add sugar in it. Stirring occasionally for non stickiness.
6) Take a glass and half fill with chocolate mixture and another with Rice KHEER.
7) Freeze these glasses for 15 minutes, then garnish with choco chips and sprinkles. Serve chilled and enjoy!!
Watch full video of CHOCOLATE RICE KHEER
TIME DURATION= 45 MINUTES
SERVING = 4 PERSONS
RELATED POST :- GAZAR KA HALWA
Try this two yummy dessert recipe at home and share your reviews with us on comment session or my Facebook page